Thursday, August 21, 2008

AMEN

how do i begin...? These past few days, ive been waiting for something to happen. Well well..i want to make it clear that im not "just waiting"...U see, this thing that ive been wanting to happen is NOT under my control..well if its under mine, definitely i did something already about it already than suffer the "tensi-fying" feeling of anticipation..

Ive been out of the country for almost a year now and more than anything else...I want to be with one who i love the most..We all have different kinds of love..YES..of course i miss my family, relatives and friends and the person im talkin abt is the one I plan the rest of my life with..Its when the family gains another member and another filipino family becomes extended. And yes, I miss this person soo much and I have been praying really hard for her to be here with me.. I was expecting that her visum will be out this week but sad to say, its not yet..I try not to be disappointed, not to be sad and not to sound to desperate..but it does affect me.. It was never easy to wait..especially when the waiting time is agonizing...Im feeling like a lightened candle in a dark room that slowly melts down while waiting for the lighst to be turned on.. And during these times,,there's only one Being that I call.. Its my God that I call upon..to show me the light, to give me more patience and to help me accept that things are already under His control...He knows when the right time is..and just as i am..I usually say this to myself so i can feel better and in peace..doing that makes me crazy....Lord give me patience...Let Your will be done! AMEN

1 comment:

pchi said...

hello

AMEN to that!

be strong po

for all that God promised, he would do

be still and know that He is good...