Friday, September 5, 2008

God is good all the time!

Good evening..Magandang gabi..=) Im layin on my bed..with a back that sores and a little bit of headache. Been drained for two days now because Ive been moving in to my new house! Yahoo!! It was really not easy! First, for the pocket..my bank account is almost empty..well i needed to buy somethings for my place and its a good thing i have a little savings..but though.,,it was not enough..costs a lot here! Especially when you want ur furnitures to be delivered right at ur door step..(those that are really really heavy),,WOW! Ang mahal kamo!!haha...Aside from the almost empty account, it had been raining hard these past few days..and i took a moving out leave,,so i do need to move though it was raining cats and dogs...and also,doing the shopping for furnitures here is not a breeze at all..yes the furnitures are really pretty and simple, elegant..but of course..u have to do it yourself,,especially getting it from the stocking area! hahaha..i was alone with two IKEA carts.one with a bed and dresser, the other cart is filled with chairs and tables and others..but thankfully..i managed to go thru the long lines in the cashier running back and forth..And i paid for the furnitures and walahh...my energy is almost gone, and my account as well.. Here's the catch! After all the hardwork of buying things for my house..the energy and the money..it felt good after all..seeing the stuffs I both inside OUR house was worth working hard for..and I am thankful for them.. and more..YEs! i checked my acct..my money doubled!!!hahaha..I dont know why..i mean i know why it doubled but the reason for why obos have to pay me some money...THAT I dONT know..well i hope its not a mistake.....God is really good all the time...He knows what we need..just ask and pray...plus maybe God doesnt want me celebrating my bday empty handed..Thank U Lord!

No comments: